Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
pert plus medium.

good stuff, and the ladies dig the hair:cool:

no gel, combed, roughed up.

i personnaly cant stand the "havnt washed hair in 8759 weeks" look.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
shampoo, basically whatever my mother decided my hair shall be washed w/. I clean it everyday, and continue my life. Don't bother combing, don't bother "styling" screw that, i'd rather spend time picking up chicks then fixing my damn hair. Stupid stuff is gonna fall out when i'm 40 anyway, why should i care for it?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i just use whatevers in the bathroom to wash my hair, bodywash sometimes works. Then i get out of the shower and leave, no styling, its just crazy

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
for a while i was growing my hair long, it was working but then i was convinced by my mom to cut it short.. i used to use conditioner to make it smell nice and mat it down because when i dried it after just using shampoo, it would frizz out and be like a fro almost.. but then on thursday i cut it short.. i didnt want to get it buzzed, but the girl who cuts my hair used it anyway because she thought it would look better. now i have short hair, with the top cut in layers and i spike it. i want my long hair back though :(

·
Registered
364 Posts
I use that Kirkland signature Shampoo you can get real cheap at costco. That is, I use it when I actually have hair.

Most of the time I just shave my head. Saves me time, money and shampoo.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I use some head & shoulders citrus fresh, and if its been a while or my hair is just really ****ed up then I start it off with a small light rinse with pantene and then move to head and shoulders. I don't condition though, thats kinda lame, and I love my hair the way it is.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
head and shoulders
suave natural-coconut scented conditioner <3

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
I have medicinal shampoo for my 'seberia' which is just some skin thingy thats basically a dandruff that itches like mad crazy when you dont use the shampoo, itll go away some day.

then i use some good smelling conditioner to hide the foul smell of the shampoo.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I consider it a good day if I even get a shower. Man I love Axe.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts