Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Which is why you should sand it and then re-finish it. Only if is that important. I would just leave it there.

Sanding and refinishing would be like ****ing up a page in your school textbook, and throwing out the whole thing to buy another. You just pretend its not there.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried rubbing alcohol, it faded it out a little bit, and I poured about half the bottle all over my pants, but it's still there and pretty noticable too.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
I tried rubbing alcohol, it faded it out a little bit, and I poured about half the bottle all over my pants, but it's still there and pretty noticable too.
Whats the story behind it? One of your freinds take a sharpie and wright "**** you!" on your moms dresser?

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats the story behind it? One of your freinds take a sharpie and wright "**** you!" on your moms dresser?
actually, it's LOTHT's fault. As soon as I got home, I started playing my bass, when I saw the competition had started. So I started to do a task, and grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote "VIVA LA PBF" on it in sharpie. Well, I was using our really nice, wood finished table to do it, and the sharpie blead all over it, it's very clear to read "VIVA LA PBF" while you're sitting down to dinner. Luckily, it's where I sit, so my parents haven't noticed yet, but it's only a matter of time.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
actually, it's LOTHT's fault. As soon as I got home, I started playing my bass, when I saw the competition had started. So I started to do a task, and grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote "VIVA LA PBF" on it in sharpie. Well, I was using our really nice, wood finished table to do it, and the sharpie blead all over it, it's very clear to read "VIVA LA PBF" while you're sitting down to dinner. Luckily, it's where I sit, so my parents haven't noticed yet, but it's only a matter of time.
lol. thats pretty funny.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts