Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

shipping

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  wackwar 
#1 ·
I bought an air tank from a kid off the nation. The deal was i pay $85 and he pays shipping. Now i needed the tank really bad so he was gonna send usps priority (2 day) for around $10 according to their website. I told him if priority doesnt deliver on saturdays then do express. I asked him today and he said he sent priority and it cost $50. He wants me to pay $25 of it, but the original agreement was $85 shipped. Should i give him the money?

#2 ·
eeek u got urself in a fix id suggest asking if u can pay like 15 maybe 20 of it also u said do it so u should have said tell me the price before u ship it

#3 ·
Have him scan a copy of the reciept. I think you are getting scammed on the shipping. USPS Priority with delivery conformation and insurance would be less then $20 for an item such as that. I think he is trying to make up what he didn't get in the sale by jacking up the shipping.

The other thing you can do is go to USPS.com and enter all the shipping information in there and see what their quote is. It still seems awfully high.

#7 ·
dude even overnighting when i was looking at having my bko shipped to me was only like 25 bux. have him scan the recepit and tell him that if he dosn't you'll report him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.