Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an impulse with out the eye and is brand new in the box. Forgot I had this but was wanting to get back into paintball again and was wanting to know what upgrades I can do this gun!

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
i think there were some modifications to the JT version based on the revival platform
Well, there were quite a few, but that's why I said same product line, same as Ego 5 and 8, or Threshold and G6R, etc. There's actually not that much directly compatible between the 2, but the JT is directly made from the SP Impulse, just then lightened, improved board, improved trigger, better barrel threading, better on/off...

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Well, there were quite a few, but that's why I said same product line, same as Ego 5 and 8, or Threshold and G6R, etc. There's actually not that much directly compatible between the 2, but the JT is directly made from the SP Impulse, just then lightened, improved board, improved trigger, better barrel threading, better on/off...
so basically the only thing they share is the name, you might as well say the JT impulse is based off the ego platform then...

Id still like to shoot a JT impulse. The oldschool impulse was my second marker so the name is a little special to me and I have heard some good things about it, nothing fantastic but that its a good marker

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
so basically the only thing they share is the name, you might as well say the JT impulse is based off the ego platform then...

Id still like to shoot a JT impulse. The oldschool impulse was my second marker so the name is a little special to me and I have heard some good things about it, nothing fantastic but that its a good marker
The bolt/ram/valve are all the same, just everything that goes onto it is changed.

For those people that like slender markers, it's probably the best, I've never used a marker that's skinnier or felt lighter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts