Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have read most of the posts here and no one seems to have the same problem I have.
Setup:
Turbo V sport center feed (I think it is a 01?)
Palmer Inline reg (or a stabilizer its called)
114 ci 4500PSI 32degrees Valve
20 Oz CO2 siphon tank

Ok now I when I used this years ago about 8 I never had a problem. Now when the gun hits Turbo 11 BPS it drops off to 50 PSI. I can get it to stay around 75 PSI at 8 BPS. Lucky me!

Now heres the thing when I ran out off air i switched the tank to my CO2 to keep trouble shooting NO PROBLEMS! right up to 11 BPS.

SO WHAT AM I MISSING! I just do not understand. I have to send my tank in to be hydro tested so if it could be the valve I would like to know because they can rebuild it OR leave it off and I can replace it.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Yeah, I'd bet it's the tank reg simply can't recharge fast enough anymore. Just have it replaced when you have it rehydro'd, unless it's a really good reg, the modern regs are a lot smaller and just as consistent as the older ones.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is your HPA tank full?
If it is, than the reg on it probably needs a good rebuild if since it's older
It was full but anything over 800 shouldnt make a difference right? I mean its going to do 800 anything above 800...i thought. So a rebuild it like $25 bucks I am thinking that for $35 I can just get a new one...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts