and right after i payed, i looked at the shoes i have on NOW, and they are 11's

but those shoes are 12's

am i f'ed royally, or will it matter?

- Sham3d

Edit: got them for $40, good deal?

·
Registered
904 Posts
cuz i was shoppin around at the mall and seen a pair of shoes i liked, and they turned out to be 9's, but i bought them anyways cuz they were only 15 bux so i decided to get them. plus they just look so short and stocky.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
it should be ok, worst comes to worst you will be wearing an extra pair of socks or two(only bad thing about that is sweaty feet, but it is winter now so you should be fine depending on where you live)

pretty hot shoes btw

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meatwadttm said:
cuz i was shoppin around at the mall and seen a pair of shoes i liked, and they turned out to be 9's, but i bought them anyways cuz they were only 15 bux so i decided to get them. plus they just look so short and stocky.
you didn't answer his question yet...

and mine...

·
Registered
904 Posts
edit, it is a 12, just never wore adios and not used to the profile but:

But worst case scenario is u'll get a blister on the back of ur foot from the shoe rubbing due to too much room. It could be a size 12, i could be wrong. but as far as the 11-12 jump, i'd see if there's anyway out of it w/o getting bad feedback.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lol, well the down there flash is talkngi about usualyl stops at 18-19 years of age, and feet are around 20 years of age.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts