Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I thought this thread was gonna be about that video

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Shoes? **** shoes!
Haha.

"I hate it when people put their shoes down in line at the register so they can just go lay down in the ****ing magazine isle until it's their turn. I just kick the shoes out of the way and yell '**** shoes!' Most of you already know how I feel about shoes anyway. **** shoes!"

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I thought this thread was gonna be about that video
Stop fighting you're twins. Don't you have the same thoughts or something?

God I love that video.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Link for people who haven't seen the vid? Not for me of course, I've already seen it before all of you guys because I'm cool.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Haha.

"I hate it when people put their shoes down in line at the register so they can just go lay down in the ****ing magazine isle until it's their turn. I just kick the shoes out of the way and yell '**** shoes!' Most of you already know how I feel about shoes anyway. **** shoes!"
I thought he was talking about the Dane Cook joke when the people go outside for the car accident and he couldn't find his shoes.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I thought he was talking about the Dane Cook joke when the people go outside for the car accident and he couldn't find his shoes.
There are 2 stories where he talks about shoes. Both end up with him yelling "**** shoes!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts