Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so ive got this huge field behind my house and such and i like to go shoot stuff back there. I recently found shooting the millions of aol cds from the mail to be quite entertaining. Now im out :-(, so I was just wondering if you guys have anything thats fun to shoot besides the usual. Trees and beer cans are starting to get boring The potato cannon people seem to have come up with a lot of stuff, but i dont consider old people and cows an available option...at least not for now.
So basically what is some of the stuff that you shoot when youve got a couple of hundred extra paintballs and cant get out to play against others.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I say make some targets and bunkers and practice sliding, playing tight, blah blah blah

·
Registered
792 Posts
I just shoot the occasional cat or dog that wanders in my backyard sometimes squirrels and people.

I KEED I KEED

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
...shoot any sleepin siblings

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
set up a bunker and then cut out a human shaped target to stick behind it and practice shootingthat. Or, take an extra hopper and stick it on top of something and practice snapshooting that. hoppers make great practice targets.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I just shoot at my brothers old truck or some masks around my house from practice, and sometimes i like to make my cat dance

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
If I wanna shoot in my backyard I shoot into a bucket. Every once in a while some crows fly into my fish pond and my mom gives me 5 bucks for every crow I shoot, its pretty decent.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Jase said:
If I wanna shoot in my backyard I shoot into a bucket. Every once in a while some crows fly into my fish pond and my mom gives me 5 bucks for every crow I shoot, its pretty decent.
That's sick :tup
Does it kill them?

·
Registered
220 Posts
fenix_freak said:
Here's an idea. You call up some of your friends that have guns, tell them to get some paint and air, and actually play.
dude, he just said what do u shoot at when their's no one to play with......and what if theres no friends that have guns (in my case :( )

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Its Easy To Make Friends At A Paintball Field Near You, So Just Do That, But Yeah, If Nobody To Play With, Maybe Get A Little Brother To Run Across A Field Maybe 100+ Feet Away With A Mask On And Try To Shoot Them (Money For Bribing Might Be Needed)

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
flowbob said:
Its Easy To Make Friends At A Paintball Field Near You, So Just Do That, But Yeah, If Nobody To Play With, Maybe Get A Little Brother To Run Across A Field Maybe 100+ Feet Away With A Mask On And Try To Shoot Them (Money For Bribing Might Be Needed)
Got caps? lol

Why waste paintballs and air? I dont shoot in my backyard unless I am adjusting something or trying out a new part. But I guess if you parents pay for all your paint and air, why would you care? I have to pay for all of my paintball stuff so I don't like going out and wasting paint and air..even if the paint is old. If it's old...I sell it to one of my friends when we play if they dont have enough for good, fresh paintballs.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Jase said:

i shout a biurd once but it just lost a few feathers and flew away. after that i was out of CO2 and the noise scared alll the birds away. but I plan on doing it again.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
martix_agent said:
i shout a biurd once but it just lost a few feathers and flew away. after that i was out of CO2 and the noise scared alll the birds away. but I plan on doing it again.
thats what it did after i shot it once. then it was fluttering around and i put another shot on it and it went swimming...lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts