Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm finally upgrading my 8 year old tube TV and looking for a good deal. Anyone know of any good electronic sites besides tigerdirect and new egg? Also whats the difference between 720p native and 720p non native?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
It's smart to search absolutely everything possible then go with one or two places. that's why.

That being said, i dont' really know many places on the internet. I know circut city is offering cheap internet deals till thanksgiving if you're into impules buying:)

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Not a bad deal there Aaron, but I'm tryin to get something in the 42" range. :)

I checked the BB and CC websites and didn't see anything too amazing just yet. I figure the closer it gets to black Friday the better the deals will get.

EDIT: CC is gonna have a 32" lcd for $399 on black Friday.

http://dev.dealtaker.com/blackfriday/cc.pdf

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh. I didn't check out the specs on em yet.

So yeah can anyone tell me the difference on the native thing? IE: 720p native vs 720p

I have seen this on a few ads and haven't seen much on what the heck that means.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Looks like a nice TV. I want to go out to Radioshack to pick up a 50" tripod for 7 bucks. It is usually around 20 but the sound of 7 sounds really good to me.

I also want to go to the apple store and buy my iphone, even if they aren't going to put it on sale.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 28 Posts