Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if they made something for shorter trigger pull for a 98c. i have thaught about grinding down the notch on the back bolt so it releases quicker and i wanted to know wat u guys might think about that idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
wow...well thanks for informing me...i just got a 98c 2 days ago, gonna start goin out evry sunday w/ sum of my moms friends from work...they have a ranch w/ a course on it its pretty cool...

·
Registered
559 Posts
I did that with my a-5 it helped a little but not as good as people say. I wasn't like WOW THAT IS ABSOUTLY AMAZING ITS LIKE 1000 TIMES BETTER.

·
Banned
183 Posts
I have done EVERY mod to my 98 custom. When it's not cocker it seems like it has a great trigger pull. Then I air it up and it is the same old pos hard pull. Can someone tell me what they did to make their tippmann walkable like many people claim they have done.

·
Registered
559 Posts
martix_agent said:
couldn't you also take the spring completly out so the trigger swings freely?
Yes, but then you'd have to pull the trigger to shoot. Then push it forward again so the trigger resets itself ableing you to shoot again. So basically you would be doubling the work and at least doubling the time to shoot. Thus, making it impractical. :)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
i thoguht that mine would do that when i removed it but i fixed it by placing a piece of flexible metal in between the sear and pin number 3 i think
worked like a charm, occasionly coulbe fired tho...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts