Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i broke the gun all the way down for a good cleaning. i put the gun back together and gave it a test.
when i just shoot it slowly its all good. when i get on it and shoot fast i can see the paint dropping off
and hear it drop off as well.
anyone know what i done wrong?

and i noticed the green light would start flashing faster as well.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
First, try replacing the battery.

Second, did you set the regulators back to the same position? If the battery is fine, it sounds like it is being "starved" for air. It needs to have 180-200psi to operate properly.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, try replacing the battery.

Second, did you set the regulators back to the same position? If the battery is fine, it sounds like it is being "starved" for air. It needs to have 180-200psi to operate properly.
i put a new battery in it. what do you mean set the regulator Back to same position? im new to the gun so thanks for helping me out.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
The mini's are different than what I'm used to, so here is some copy paste from PBN.

My mini doesn't shoot very far

If your mini fires, but the balls only go a few feet make sure that you have properly adjusted the back cap. Unscrew the back cap to increase your velocity.

If your back cap is already unscrewed you should check the pressure on your regulator and the amount of air that is left in your tank. If your operating pressure is not between 100-200 psi then you should raise your pressure until you are in the desired range. And obviously if your tank is low on air you will experience issues. Also be sure to double check that your tank is screwed in all the way. Dry fire while screwing in the tank to ensure that it goes in all the way.

If your back cap is unscrewed and you have plenty of air, check your dwell settings. If your dwell is ridiculously low your fps could suffer. Try raising it a bit.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
You could have had an oring go bad and its temporarily fixed or the tank could have not been screwed in all the way.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Indeed
A common problem with the Mini is the ASA and the lack of an on/off

People screw in tank, gets hard to screw in, and they assume it's all the way in
Go to shoot, drop off from the tank pin not being depressed enough to properly feed the marker

I'd always make sure your tank is all the way in, and maybe even invest in an inline on/off asa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts