Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iight so i was playin a couple days ago, and this rookie dude came right up on me, he fires 4 shots, three in the arm and one in the mouth, what happened was when he shot me in the arm those three times i wasnt expecting it so i like fell back and that 4th shot nailed me right in the mouth, i blacked out, all the refs and my friends were crowded around me, i gave the dude props for gettin me out and for hittin me under the mask, and kept playin, just thought id share that with you cause it was really funny

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
if you havent decided on a rule before the match started about shooting point blank then i think its all fare game. you should always be carefull though since you can really injure someone.

in this case the shooter shouldnt be held responsible since he did only take 4 shots and was aiming for your arm. he could of taken more shots to confirm the hit. looks like he was trying not to injure you.

props to you for being a good sport, props to the shooter for being able to get so close without getting hit

·
Banned
67 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
ya braces wouldnt of done all that much more damage...a little bit of cuttage in your mouth but nothing real killer...i had braces and got hit in the face with a baseball and it healed up in less than a week...so a paintball wouldnt do that much damage i dont think. but still you can tell his lip is swolled up and a bit bloddy....EWWW THE TASTE OF PAINTBALLS

·
Banned
67 Posts
PaintBallBryan said:
ya braces wouldnt of done all that much more damage...a little bit of cuttage in your mouth but nothing real killer...i had braces and got hit in the face with a baseball and it healed up in less than a week...so a paintball wouldnt do that much damage i dont think. but still you can tell his lip is swolled up and a bit bloddy....EWWW THE TASTE OF PAINTBALLS
your probibly right, im just thinking that because this dude on our schools wrestling team got his lip cut BAD because of his braces. lol yea paintballs taste bad, I remember pokeing a hole in a paintball and going up to my friend and squeezing all of it into his mouth. It was funny. :)

but seriously.... was his tooth that terrible crooked before the shot? or was it the shot that did the damage?

thanks again

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
dog shooter said:
your probibly right, im just thinking that because this dude on our schools wrestling team got his lip cut BAD because of his braces. lol yea paintballs taste bad, I remember pokeing a hole in a paintball and going up to my friend and squeezing all of it into his mouth. It was funny. :)

but seriously.... was his tooth that terrible crooked before the shot? or was it the shot that did the damage?

thanks again
No, the paintball did not do that to him.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
i went paintballing with a friend this weekend and the same thing pretty much happend. his lip so swollen and it bleed a lot.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know every one says it looks like i was doin a certain activity.....but no i just got shot in the mouth.....and shuddup about my teeth bein crooked

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
When I saw the title 'shot in the mouth'

I figured it was another link to a pron site.

TeeHee. Everyone gets it at least once. I got bunkered by a guy, he came around face to face with me, and I lost my balance and feel backwards. I got covered with paint from nose to chest, and lots in my mouth. Not a good taste.

Its a good experience, and you will never poke your head out again after gettin gogged.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts