Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i didnt exactly pull the trigger.......but heres the story.........

we (holly, my daughter (11), brandon, son (6) joey, kids friend (13), meagan, kids friend (8), malaka, friend (24)) was goofing around in the backyard, letting my son "kill" trees with his marker and generally painting everything green. joey pipes up "holly, let me shoot you." for reasons best left to scholars and school children, she agrees. so, we got her a mask and lined her up on the fence, firing squad style (almost, she did turn her back) about 50 feet away. i handed my gun to joey. he didnt even hesitate. blasted her right in the ankle. she jumped, but didnt even yelp. calmly she walks back, takes her mask off, and said "now will you buy me a paintball gun? i told you i wouldnt cry. now your gonna hafta take me to play when you go."

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
onesikpup said:
well, she looked around and decided she like the steel blue spyder extra, or the red/black fade piranha e force gti. im still undecided.
Fishys own spyders.

I just ordered a GTI Blue to Silver for my friend and he cant wait.

Seriously, spend the extra bucks for the gti, reloader, and anti-siphon tank. She prolly wont bug you at christmas then. :p

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
W/E.....she has expeisive taste...already she wants an invision, and c4 jersey (like mine, only red).....christmases and birthdays wont come soon enough to suit her.

i got plenty of tanks and she'll prolly end up with my revy when i up to something faster.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Jeez. I was happy when I got a Talon for my 10th birthday. :-/

GTI - 128
JT X-fire mask - 20
BE jersey - 6

Nice n cheap. :)

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lastonestanding said:
are the smileys broken or something? and thats like a blessing, when you get pisted off you can toss a mask at her and tell her to march 20 paces.

thats a good idea......"if you dont let your brother out of the oven by the time i count to three, it'll be a 21 gun salute"

1 - 20 of 44 Posts