Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey

does anyone here think that i should buy a qloader? i've heard good and bad things about them, so i want more opinions before i buy one.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
if it definitly fits into your style of play and u don't care about only haveing 100 rnds on the gun at a time, get it. I think they are very neat. And would definitly buy 1 if i had extra cash, specifically just to screw around w/ max speed bps tests.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I just got my Q and I love it. Read the manual, then put it on, don't do it and read at the same time. It's very simple to install and use, just takes some getting used to. It's good for those who want to minimize paint consumption, but still have the ability to rip when needed. I'm a straight rec baller so I don't use 2 cases a day in speedball.

·
Registered
275 Posts
doesnt it have a much larger profile than a halo/reloader b....like the side of your gun has all this stuff on it...

i personally would go with a halo b

·
Registered
485 Posts
Playful_Buffalo said:
doesnt it have a much larger profile than a halo/reloader b....like the side of your gun has all this stuff on it...

i personally would go with a halo b
I think you're thinking of the warp feed:

Here's the Q Loader:

I'm not sure about the Q Loader. As it is, I already have enough trouble filling my hopper and pods in time for the next round. Plus, with a 180 ball hopper, I have to reload at least once in every game already...

But, the fact that 70% of my hits are in the hopper/feedneck, it may be worth it for me.

I talked to the CCM guys while they were testing it out, and none of them liked it at that time... they may have changed it a little since then.

Basically, it all depends on your playing style.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts