Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im gonna buy a TMC really soon. But with the Dm5 coming out and the rapidly dropping Matrix values and everything, is it a smart idea? Will it be worth it in the long run? im going to keep the gun for a VERY long time, and really trick it out.. I was just wondering if i should just wait and maybe pick up a dm4 when the prices drop or something? Thanks a lot

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
you could trade someone your gun plus cash for a dm4; just a thought...

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I like how the DM4's are but DM3's rip as much as Dm4's...

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok guys I know I can trick out a Dm3 to shoot just as well as a Dm4. But what I want to know is if its worth it to buy the Dm3 and make it shoot like a dm4, or just buy the Dm4. And should I even bother, since resale values have been going down.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
No get a dm4. They shoot the same basically, but a dm4 shoots a little nicer. You'll also want the size and weight of the dm4 in the long run. And also yea the resale on regular trixxes are going down fast and hard.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Get a matrix i love mine and it is a solid gun and if your going to "trick it out" then you will still be able to sell it for a reasonable price when you dont want it anymore.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Right now I wouldn't touch a stock body trix. With Used DM4s for 800 why would I?

If you 'trick' the DM3 then here is what you'll come out with:

Gun....................750
Milling..................200+
Anno...................150+
Reg.....................90
Bolt.....................130
Barrel kit...............150
Tadao...................125

You are at way more than what you will want to spend for a gun not as good as the DM4.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its been used a little, no ups, dont have close up pics but no scratches from the pic i saw. Works perfect says the guy, but you never know... Comes iwth box and all that, but its allll stock.. Ill offer 900 and see waht he says.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts