Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
you get shot around me
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into a new gun and saw the pmr on the net. I was wondering if there was anyone that could give me some advice on if it's worth $450 or not. I only want owners to give me advice not someone with a shocker telling me pmrs suck when they've never touched one. Any advice from 09 pmr owners is welcome. Thanks.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
to be honest im not sure that there are any 09 pmr owners here, i know there are people that have older ones and theres not a huge difference

personally i think $450 (i believe they only come with the UL frame now, if that $450 is with a non-UL frame i dont think its worth it)is at the high end of what they are worth but they are very nice markers, there are plenty of aftermarket parts for it now and replacement parts are fairly easy to find since its been around for a while

if i were in your shoes i would compare and see what year DM line marker i could get for the same money, if you can get a DM8 for $450 id consider that over the PMR, if not the PMR would probably be the best choice, if you want to save some money im certain you can get a DM7 for under that

·
you get shot around me
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked and the closest one I could find in price would be a dm7 maybe. Would that be worth it? I was trying to buy a new gun for problem issues, so I'm trying to stay away from used guns.

·
you get shot around me
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To avoid problems that used guns might have, sry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts