Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lounging around since '04
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys i keep contemplating this idea for a while, my dad had told me that if i want a car id have to work for it, now hes gonna pay my insurance and all but seeing as im a hispanic male teen 16 year old the insurance wont be so pretty that plus my sister is also getting a car at the same time so thats the insurance skyrocketing up the ass, ok so heres the thing, my dad has a 1996 mustang V6 which is basically the car i learned to drive in, i feel comfortable in that car, and as far as gas mileage goes, its rated at 20 MPG in the city and 30 in the high way which isnt all that bad. but like i had said its a low, 2 door sporty car with a reputation so insurance will be like UGH. id like to buy the car off of him since hes always complaining that he doesnt like the car, its too low for him and well its cramped (hes 6'0) for the whole family, but me, teh most i gotta worry about is me and a friend so i was thinking of going on KBB and checking the priice range the car will sell for and well maybe ill buy it off of him and he can use that money to buy himself something he would rather have....any ideas gentlemen? THANKS!

RALPH

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i doubt a V6 mustang is considered a sports car by anybody, insurance companies included

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
a v6 mustang isnt considered a sports ca by insurance companies.......and its only a 3.0gpa to get the insurance break.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts