Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
what marker do you have? those will work on a straight feed, but not a power feed. the plastic ones also break. I suggest looking for a metal collar instead of plastic or a completly new feedneck.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
If it is sticking off to a side, diagonally, you will need one like this. Otherwise the one you posted will work.

But like martix suggested, if possible get a metal one(if they make them) or maybe get a new feedneck. Those things are easily broken, and lost/stolen if your not careful.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i dont hasve it yet but ill prob get the Vs1...would u mind giving me a link to a page of feed necks i would need to get the hopper to fit right?Im prob goign to get a used halo (these are pretty decent and reliable , right?)

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
If you go to a site that sells them, just look to make sure they fit the VS series spyder. Here are a few...

CCM Spyder VS Clamping No Rise Feed Neck - Black / Black at ActionVillage.com : Paintball

Function 07 Spyder VS Feed Neck - Black at ActionVillage.com : Paintball

New Designz Spyder VS Pro Clamp No Rise Feed Neck - Red at ActionVillage.com : Paintball

Redz Spyder Cam-Loc Feed Neck - Black at ActionVillage.com : Paintball

My suggestion is if you do buy a feedneck, make sure it is an adjustable one. Clamping is what I prefer, but as long as it is adjustable it will be better than what it has. And the halo should work fine.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would the plastic work?because if they crack easily i could just 5 like 6 for the same price as a metal one...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts