Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean a new engine? are you talking about a different board?? cause im gonna try to get the OLED virtue board some time soonwave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, i changed my mind on the oled board. thats maybe if i somehow make a bunch of money and i want to throw it away. but i've been looking at techt bolts and they seem to be a good upgrade. prolly gonna try to get a one piece barrel when i get some money

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
make sure you get the whole engine, cause a bolt by itself isnt going to do a whole lot. As for barrels, CP's are nice :D

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
yay halotoo! i cant wait until i get me green g3

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah, it looks awesome in person. I also had the choice between the green and red, both looked great, but I like red, lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is my G3. I have yet to see another one setup like it. As far as upgrades go nothing internal yet. I plan on getting the L7 bolt and Virtue OLED. Otherwise you can see the rest of what I've done: Freak back, Stiffi front, CP drop forward, amber accents, rear facing pressure gauge (PMR), CP trigger, and if you want to include the blacked out macro-line fittings too go ahead. I also have a Hammerhead Sharktooth barrel with Freak adapter, and a 12 & 14" All American front that I use on my Piranha that I can use with the Freak too.

From the rear.

And from the front.

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
my g3

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
2KZX2,

Did those accents come with the marker? Or did you get them somewhere? My G3 is Red but i'd love to have black accents versus the silver.

Also, i love the drop forward and the pressure gauge. I've been thinking about getting those later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts