Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people i got this sick Custom 04Speed angel that has a Brand Knew DM4 BOARD ON IT, AND EYES NO COPs ****. It also has an eblade trigger frame, and i jsut got it anoed to. ALso ahs some other **** of i cant think of right know

Would love trades
or 750 OR BO
CATCH ME ON MY AIM AT P8TBALL 04

peace.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
o man!!!!! ill liek towtally buy it 4 1000, sound slike a totally ripping machine!!!!!!11!! how much was that e balde youz gots on theer!!!!!! they are lieks zoo towtally fast!!!!

hit me up on aim!!!!

Screwedupmonkey7

bery intrested!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
2k3 Trix
NYX Board
NYX External Eyes( Rare, does not hurt performance)
FULL GOLD EVOLVE
CP Reg
CP Roller Trigger
PBC LPR
Dye Boomstick
DM4 Grips
CCM Locking Feedneck
Shockteck Backplate

Aim-Darthballs350
[email protected]

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I need some pica's of des seckstastic gat. Im willin tu paid fiddy bux mo den dat skre\/\/ed up orangatang! fo rizzle!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you guys dont believe me then you are all screwed up or something bc i got all the prooffff(buddies, paintball store owners and more) you want that is has all the stuff that comes with it adn remember its all custom.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ur all ****ing dumb, ive seen this gun, it rips like mad, and yes it has a dm4 board in it and yes it is in the eblade frame, u all need to stop being such jerk offs and believe him cuz ive ****ing seen it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
No reason to get angry dragon. How believeable would you think his story was if you havent ever seen it?

Thats what i thought. Just get a vid and ill be happy.
And i know it is possible to put that stuff on it, i just want to see it. thumup:

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Dragon666 said:
2k3 Trix
NYX Board
NYX External Eyes( Rare, does not hurt performance)
FULL GOLD EVOLVE
CP Reg
CP Roller Trigger
PBC LPR
Dye Boomstick
DM4 Grips
CCM Locking Feedneck
Shockteck Backplate

Aim-Darthballs350
[email protected]

Dragon666 said:
ur all ****ing dumb, ive seen this gun, it rips like mad, and yes it has a dm4 board in it and yes it is in the eblade frame, u all need to stop being such jerk offs and believe him cuz ive ****ing seen it.

if youve seen this gun why would you have to make an offer for it on pbf......

HUGE SCAM

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
so prove it........o wait you cant.....

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
also i have to ask, why would you want a eblade on it? i think the angel triggers are muy bueno.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
DM4 board is VERY POSSIBLe, not so sure on e-blade. waiting on vid of this...

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
ive seen another guy on PBN put a dm4 board in his angel. he had TONS of pics too, it was definitely no bs. and, you guys are also forgetting, a trigger frame is just a big hunk of metal with holes in it. and dm4 boards are somewhat small as it is, now add to that the fact the eblade frames are nice and roomy inside, and youve got a sick angel which no one will believe you have.

its easily possible, but to be honest i think $750 is overdoing it a bit :sly:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts