1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm thinking about trying one out. THeres always ebay if I don't like it. I do like mine though. Its a custom one I made using a ronin gear "Elite". Pretty nice. I don't know if I'd like playing without caps.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I was thinking about the elite harness, but it looks like big, has a lot of room to put stuff. I'll definitly tell you mofo's how this capless harness is.

as for right now, I got a couple 12 grams and 10rd tubes in my pants

·
Registered
53 Posts
I personally like the ronnin wrist harnesses, i dont know when u would need 50 pods, i only use probably 40 or so a game. You can fit 6 pods on each arm, or i do 4 CO2 2 pods and then 6 pods on the other arm.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got it in the mail today, fits real nice, gotta take it out for a testdrive on sunday.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
only played with it a few games w/ a couple tubes and it was great, no bounce and really easy to use...definitly look into getting one if you dont have a stock-class harness already

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
I got to try mine out yesterday, things went real fast because of no caps. It's pretty easy to reload the caps if you are wearing the harness.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I saw u post on Pbnation, the guy had one of his friends in hawaii w/ the packs...was that u asking?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, it must be awesome paintball on Hawaii, nice weather and stuff

·
Registered
263 Posts
I got one a little after they came out...I love mine, I havn't used the outter belt with it though. I just use the main belt and lumbar support...very good feeling. The only thing that I found about it that I havn't liked is just a small thing...with big paint everynow and then a ball will get stuck in the lower elastic band.....no big deal though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts