Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been tryin to get rid of her for a long time since I quit playing but t hings haven't worked out well. I was going to sell to a guy locally but he backed down. She was once owned by Brad of XSF.

Specs:
Dye 2k3 matrix
Tado 5.0 With M3!
compulsive eyes
CP snatch grip
includes stock and contract killer grips
drilled and tapped eye tray
clamping feedneck
Image bolt kit
FBM Wave trigger
Bob Long torpedo reg
One off NXE backplate
CP rod and knob
PBC LPR

Also has a sexy ass punisher sticker on the side.

Unless I can find the stock barrel, it will not include a barrel. Not sure if it will include the drop/asa or not. The guy that I was selling it to has the gun right now and i dont' remember if i still have it on there or not.

It has not been gassed up in months so it may need a rebuild. Also has an eye wire that has pulled from the harness(currently jerryrigged), but I am including a repair kit that I got from the guy who makes the eyes for compulsive.

pix:

Asking price is 350. MIGHT consider a trade for an ion+cash depending.(yeah i know i'm out of pb...but long story). She needs to go!

~Larry

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
eh, i'd prefer not to. The tadao is part of what makes this gun such a great gat.

you can always buy it and swap em and resell mine :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to the top biznatches!

c'mon guys, its a sick matrix and it needs to sell.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks but no. I'm looking to basically get out of the sport or go back to some occaional recball/woodsball. That said I won't be wanting to invest in an other HPA tank and have to deal with getting it filled...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
eh, i'll consider it. I'm really just in need of something like a tippy for some occasional reball/woodsball. Cash is king of course.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts