Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
i have something like that but worst,
it said look for the ghost in the window (so there you are looking like a fricking idiot staring at a living room looking for a ghost) it has peaceful elevator music but then a face pops up an screams
it waits like 80 seconds before showing it to you because you have to stare hard at the screen :( =0

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
A freakin 6 year old thread at that.

·
815 Posts
This is why we hate you.

Stay out of the lounge.
Ha, the lounge my ass. I'll stay out of the whole god damn forum when i feel like it. But for now im just gonna piss you off/annoy you douchebags for a while. Too bad I didn't say things like that before, so there was no hate me for this before douchebag.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Ha, the lounge my ass. I'll stay out of the whole god damn forum when i feel like it. But for now im just gonna piss you off/annoy you douchebags for a while. Too bad I didn't say things like that before, so there was no hate me for this before douchebag.
If we still had rep points you'd be banned by now.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nobody likes you.

/me feeds the troll.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts