Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres alot of diff people saying alot of different shat about what side effects come from smoking weed, id like to know what my fellow p ballers think on the subject? What are the side effects from smoking weed i mean theres the anti weed people who say lung cancer and **** but the hardcore smokers say it cleans your lungs lol what do you guys think on the subject?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Weed makes you a dumbass. I know from experience...

·
Registered
313 Posts
weed makes u high. if used properly it can be good, but often its abused. then u end up finding urself with a ****ty job, ten kids with no education, i wife with tits that sag to the floor, a rusty ass trailer park home, and it's all because u blew ur money on weed. coulda happened to my family since my mom used to spend all our money on drugs till she got clean.

in other words do it if u want, but control urself

·
Registered
309 Posts
i beleive a "side effect" is...
less brain cells...
slower reaction....
slower thinking...

i personall feel its ok to use...as long as you keep it to a minimum...i have seen freinds use by themselves night after night....bad sh!t.... and i see parents use...IMO if your a parent and you use? you don fcked up somewhere... but like you at a party...why not? i do it and i never do it alone...i rarely do it unless its like 5 or 6 peeps at a party...i dont do the getting high on your own crap...thats for losers...and fck i never pay...screw that crap :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
loss of short term memory
habitual users cant relax wihtout a joint
slower reactions

to name a few

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Stoners always turn out to be huge losers. They sit around talking about nothing but getting high this weekend. They usually start failing all of their classes, and just turn out to be losers. Happened to a kid I live by. He used to be pretty cool, but then he got into it. He failed a grade, got held back. And this year got expelled 2 weeks into the year because he got caught smoking 4 times.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
correction, BURNOUTS do what you just said. stoners often turn out very successful. im willing to bet you dont even know that half of your friends smoke because you dont make the assumption because they are good kids who try hard.

need i remind you that mike, myself and sikpup are all/have been big stoners and are all doing very well in life

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.