Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this kid is 17 and is already been told hes going to be the next wayne gretzky. and guess who got him first draft pick?? we did! :p . pittsburgh penguins. were suposivly going to kick ass this year and be unstopible.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
CH4OS said:
this kid is 17 and is already been told hes going to be the next wayne gretzky. and guess who got him first draft pick?? we did! :p . pittsburgh penguins. were suposivly suppose to kick ass this year and be unstopible.
nuf said

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Ahhh yes. Another big hype person that 75% chance will be just another good player.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
this hockey season is gonna be amazing, with so many new people moving around to different teams its like starting from scratch

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
penguins, pish. watch him get some serious injury from trying to be all fancy cuz he develops an ego and he'll never be able to play again. red wings are pretty good, i used to watch them when i liked hockey, and patrick roy from the avalanche until he retired...

and pink paint as cool as you think you are, delete your sig... or make it smaller, it hurts my eyes

·
Registered
905 Posts
Im originaly from Pennsylvania so im a Pens fan. I stopped following pro hockey a few years back, but ever since the lockout, I realized that i have been taking the NHL for granted.

For all those doubting Sidney Crosby- Did any of you watch the World Junior tournament? This kid has talent. He isnt the next Gretzky, but he has skill. Im 17 and an avid hockey player, I just couldnt imagine being drafted by a Pro team at that age. Blows my mind.......yo

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Woot.

FLYERS ALL THE WAY!!

WHO JUST SCORE FORESBERG!!! thats right.

But we might lose JR... so its not that cool. I love JR.

We'll see, this year is gonna be effing amazing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts