Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
See I like mine because Ermey just plainly kicks ass all day long, that's what he does when he's not answering pissant questions from maggots, just kicks ass, he walks around town just looking for someone to beat the hell out of people just for his own pleasure.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Is mine good?

·
Banned
567 Posts
Spudchucker said:
wheres your quote from pbx?? ;)

anyway, my sig is cool i guess
I dont have one, I'm practically a lounge only member, so I don't see much except quotes in sigs from him, and I don't have one just because, so there!:D

·
Registered
324 Posts
sewiously. . .

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Yeah, that's right. It's such an awful thing for Aribic speaking nations to want war on America, but for us to shout WAR ON IRAQ is like the ****ing word of God (Close enough- word of Bush).

Face it- Osama wants this war as much as you do- now that Iraq might have an excuse to launch a balistic counter attack on America. If you're so scarred of their boogeyman chemical weapons, how about not declaring war?

You're just mad that another country cir***vented our great armies. They're just mad that you gave them no other way to fight back. Might does not make right, and the enemy of my enemy is not my friend- two notions that would have averted 9-11 altogether.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Tr1xx0r said:
i would get banned for the things i have to say about your signature shytkicker
oh yea, and its not that its not ok for an arabic speaking nation to decalre war... THEY ALREADY HAVE!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Ok, we obviously don't have judges for the sigs...I'll talk to austin, sabman and andrew to see if they are willing to judge it for us here as well. :)

Then after I get that straightened out, I'll have them start a new thread so it can A) be made a sticky and B) it will be a lot better organized thumup:

I'm also going to see if I can be a judge too...it sounds like something to soak up my extra time here during Architecture class (like right now :D)...:p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts