Sorry, but you cant change your banner in the middle of the contest

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
wmforevr said:
rockin the tards in my sig

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spacepeople.shtml

though i think i should post a pic of my gun
wtf is wrong with you. sure every one digs on special people some times. I say it as a generalization. Your thing isn't close to funny. My cousin is special and normally I don't care. But I just got back from a wedding with him. He is the nicest guy I have talked to in a long time. Clean that **** up before I report you.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
wtf is wrong with you. sure every one digs on special people some times. I say it as a generalization. Your thing isn't close to funny. My cousin is special and normally I don't care. But I just got back from a wedding with him. He is the nicest guy I have talked to in a long time. Clean that **** up before I report you.
hes right, and im not saying this cuz he gives me head every once in a while. That link wasnt funny, it was just pretty damn mean and thoughtless. Sure, its alright to make fun of handicapped people every once in a while, but dont be gay like that by making a web site, or supporting a website that has that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
sure bubba, in fact, i was workin on my new one as i read you post. sorry

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seriously, its not like they made the decision to be mentally or pysically disabled, it was something they couldnt control, and making fun of them is cheap, and evil

1 - 20 of 108 Posts