Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to put it short i may need a sight setup because my stock blocks the original sighting method on a 98C if you know what im talking about. sorry im not too vacabularily gifted with paintball ha.

I've read some posts and have concluded that scopes are a bad idea yea? So what about sight rails, or any other method maybe? or just make the best of what i've got? my gun isnt unusable i just wanted something for the convenience

·
Registered
10 Posts
I say go with an off-site rail it will move your mounting 45 degrees to the side (left or right). I Agree with others that scopes are bad. Go with a red dot sight. I dont know about others but i use my red dot sight all the time. I like to fire 1 or 2 shots on target and not cover an area with paint. Saves time..money and is much more gratifying.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
i agree with martix, learn to aim down the side of the marker, dont rely on any mechanical devise, not to mention, if you learn to aim down the side you will make youself a smaller target since your head will be down instead of trying to get on top of the marker

·
Registered
4 Posts
i use to have the m16 sight rail on mine and it works great all u have to do is go out and shoot it till u get the sight where u want it to be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts