• Off

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned em off. They take up like half a page each. Its a pain to scroll through em every time. If you have em on, i suggest turning em off. Its much nicer.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
on..

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
On, it helps me find my posts and quickly recognize the respectable/well known members.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Hmm.. maybe we need to look at imposing some type of size limit (both physical and bandwidth related).
It's been hashed over about a thousand times, but maybe with the current staff, the movement to limit sigs will actually get somewhere. I like/tolerate having sigs on, but way too many people abuse it by putting in either huge pictures or large animated gifs.

·
12,110 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Hmm.. maybe we need to look at imposing some type of size limit (both physical and bandwidth related).

I know when they turned the sigs off on AO, it didn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it would.
What I liked about AO before was that every time you posted, your signature only shoed up the first time you posted in the thread.

I didnt like the anal rules about siga. I think we should take a census of who has broadband and act occordingly. People with dialup are few and far apart nowadays, why should we with highspeed have to sacrifice our sigs for them? They can just turn them off.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i totally remember ppl by their sigs. also. When someone changes theirs it takes me half a day to figure out who the new person is.

The picture size isn't that bad, most ppl keep it small enough, and don't fill thiers w/ them. Some people however throw in tons of banners then their gear, each item on a serperate line. That is annoying to scroll though.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
MedicDVG said:

I know when they turned the sigs off on AO, it didn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it would.
thats a good idea because i like seeing sigs, but i mean some take up like half a page. i saw some guy with a HUGE signature of bawls. its stupid anyway... and the dumbest thing about alot of the sigs ont he forum are squares, when theyre supposed to be rectangular

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
MedicDVG said:

I thought there use to be? Or maybe it was just mod descretion? I almost remember it being like 1 banner x by x size, or 2 banners y by y size...Or something?

-Jin

1 - 20 of 24 Posts