Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im gonna start a new thread (mod can close/delete my old one) it was getting too crowded...anyways

If you want anything done hit me up on

AIM: XILEbackman
Y!: italian_baller843
MSN: [email protected]

Any work you request can be picked up here

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
i wanna see what you can do. i like mine, but im still curious, dont be offended if i dont use yours.

i would like an eerie background with thrashed words and a metallica star

dont be restricted to what you see in mine. i gave my person the same directions.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
theunforgiven said:
i wanna see what you can do. i like mine, but im still curious, dont be offended if i dont use yours.

i would like an eerie background with thrashed words and a metallica star

dont be restricted to what you see in mine. i gave my person the same directions.
did i make your forgiven? im pretty sure i did but i forget.

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
hey snip3r you think you could make me another one?

it needs to say Gamergc264 A.K.A The Hitman and then on the left and right sides have this picture-

then somewhere in the middle have this one-
except i dont want the Hitman Contracts part in the sig jus the the guy and the guns

thanks

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hmmm... i want a signature that looks really sharp. I want an autococker to be incorperated somehow. Specifically a normal cocker, no karni's, halfblocks, ya know, the fancy ones. I want a 2k3 or 2k4, eblade or mech doesnt matter.

I would like my name to be in it. I would also like the main color theme to be blue and white. It would be cool if you could work in a picture of zeus with lightningbolts to a cool greek flag behind him.

Im think like... from left to right

zeus+greek flag (nice transition to an autococker in the center... maybe tilted up diagonally showing off the sexy pnues) and a nice speedball action shot. Off the break would work, maybe a nice bunking run, something that fits.

Then all of that with a hot blue and white border perhaps. Im not sure where the name would go... but im guessing across the bottom.. oh well.

Hope this was specific enough, i figure the less thinking you do the easier it is. I just cant transfer my thoughts onto photoshop :-/

Thanks alot!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts