Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
sniper u didnt answer mine and if i wasnt too specific id like an A5 wit the name Newman in the corner plz

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
If you want to you can make mine all i want is some mario stuff in there, like the Mario Brothers stuff like, you can also put a tipp custom98 if you dont mind. you dont have to do this just if you are bored or something like that, well thanks

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Hey I give this guy lots of credit. Good stuff and hes doing this stuff for free. No one get pushy with sigs requested. Hes doing this as a favor. Thank the guy, if anyone complains about it just dont give them their sigs dude.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Thanks alot man! If you ever have time...could you use the same sig and put jase in it for another forum I'm at? No rush though.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
possibly make me another one? you made me one a while ago but i didnt get that gun so i didnt use it. could you incorporate the pic below and just put dudeus000 in it somewhere. get creative. i dont care wut colors i just want it to look good

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dudeus000 said:
possibly make me another one? you made me one a while ago but i didnt get that gun so i didnt use it. could you incorporate the pic below and just put dudeus000 in it somewhere. get creative. i dont care wut colors i just want it to look good

you likey???

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
1 - 20 of 76 Posts