Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS u can see in my title I have a problem with what kind of threading is used on the silver eagle raptor. I got this gun from my cousin and it had no barrel on it, so i decided to put one of my spyder barrel on it and it wouldnt fit, so I then took my T-Storm barrel and tried it on the gun and it still wouldnt work. Anyone got any idea on what kind of barrel will fit it?(PS i have trie all my spyder and brass eagle barrels on it and they dont fit all the way.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I can't find anything about it either. I would have assumed that spyder threads were what it used.
it could b that at one time brass eagle has their own threads. maybe if you check out the brass eagle site, you'll find something.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K thanks for the idea

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Yessir, the BE Raptor uses the defunct F1 threads. There is bound to be leftover stock out there, or you could try a barrel adapter. I believe Lapco still makes them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i went searching in hope to find what barrel threading it was and just as Riddler said they used the Raptor/F1 threading. And yea Lapco still has the adapter but for $17. I might go to ebay and see if anyone selling them for cheaper.

Thank you guys for your help, Really appreiate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts