Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
what is messed up is the fact that cannablism isn't illegal there and he might actually get away with that crap I mean the guy got his giggles off getting his whang chopped off. thats nasty wrong

·
Registered
411 Posts
"Defence lawyers have said the video shows Meiwes cutting off the victim's pen1s at the latter's request." (wont let pen1s)

"It was important to him that his member be cut off and that he witness it," Meiwes said.

"He screamed terribly and jumped around the table but after a while he said he was surprised it didn't hurt and was very pleased that the wound bled so strongly," he added.

"It gave him pleasure."

;0 :looking

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yea, sick ****. the sad part is, i heard about this like 3 years ago and its just now goin on trial

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
the local rock show's morning show, the Front Row, has a bit called "Freaks on the Front Row," and this was on it just last week. every day they have something about Romania and how horrible that place is...

·
Registered
75 Posts
F***ing crazy germans!!!!! Enjoying being killed and wanting to be eating................no comment

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah, it´s been on the news for a while over here now. And it´s not exactly legal Bubba, it´s just that we´ve never had a case like this before and there are no concrete laws on how to handle a person like that. Also they´re not sure if they can try him for murder because the person he well, killed , was asking for being killed so his lawyer is gonna try and go the Assisted Suicide way. We´ll see how it turns out.

@ Reflex: Watch your mouth buddy. Not all Germans are like that.

·
Registered
397 Posts
"He told me he had had the desire since he was a child to be slaughtered and eaten," he said. "He was very intelligent and I didn't see any sign that he was disturbed."

Right, he only wanted to be eaten, but that's not a sign that he was disturbed. We have one disturbed person who wants to eat someone making a judgement as to whether or not someone else is disturbed because he was so going to say "hey you're disturbed I can't eat you" All of the people who responded to that ad, and esp. the ones that came to his house are all ****ed in the head. That's just some really sick ****

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
The Timmynator said:
Yeah, it´s been on the news for a while over here now. And it´s not exactly legal Bubba, it´s just that we´ve never had a case like this before and there are no concrete laws on how to handle a person like that. Also they´re not sure if they can try him for murder because the person he well, killed , was asking for being killed so his lawyer is gonna try and go the Assisted Suicide way. We´ll see how it turns out.

@ Reflex: Watch your mouth buddy. Not all Germans are like that.
seriously, i can only think of one german who would do that and he is mentioned in that article

·
Registered
73 Posts
"With every piece of flesh I ate I remembered him," "It was like taking communion."

that guy is Sucking Fick.
Siriously, thats F***ed up.
So shut the f*** up .
And a pack the f*** up.

·
Registered
835 Posts
that cannible looks like a freak

and look at his teeth they are a little red dont ya think

1 - 20 of 42 Posts