Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Werent they gonna make a Simpsons movie???
I am sure i heard sumthing about it once on the radio

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I'm with airsoft on that one, and movies based on things such as books, shows, games, etc. usually suck with all the power of a mexican hooker

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but the simpsons are ending soon, i know that, in about 2 years they're done

·
Registered
264 Posts
What about the South Park move? They have a movie and the show is still on. I heard the same thing about the Simpsons tho.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am SURE i heard it somewhere. I know its hard to accept, its ok to cry.=(

·
Registered
39 Posts
i dont want the simpsons to end either, but the writers are kinda running out of ideas....the halloween special wasnt as good as i was hoping it to be.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah your "SURE" you head it, right, right, prolly something Like OJ Simposn's probation is over in 2 years right? Yeah thats it, becasue thats big news, if they really were going off the they would have told us already, not just you in fantasy land. Now stop lying cause it causes cancer.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
omfg! im not trying to start something by posting lies. jees after 350 posts not one of them was of sumthing thats not true.
But i understand, at first i was in denial too.=(
maybe they will chng their minds, but sum of the jokes are getting old. But others make me pee my pants

·
Registered
373 Posts
the simpsons are comeing to a end soon.. the writer wants to retire...

And the comment about southpark after the movie they were on the edge of canceling the show due to bad ratings....

·
Registered
36 Posts
umm they cant go forever this is the 13th or 14th season its coming to an end and its probly for the best beacause they arent as good the last 3 seasons or so. im pretty sure there will be a movie but only after the series ends

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
exactly, Matt Groening has been working on them for almost 15 yrs, plus some other cartoons. They cant get another writer, cuz that will just change the cartoon to the point of sucking

·
Registered
36 Posts
yeah he was on board for the best years imo. but it seems like the show where you like to keep a good core of writers

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
conan o'brian, thats awesome, i shud chek the credits from now on, the only problem is, is that wen the credits are on they move them to the side and show whats coming up or wuts gonna b on the news, know what i mean?

·
Registered
264 Posts
It is confermed the Simpsons will be ending in about 2-3 yrs

1 - 20 of 23 Posts