• The Family Guy

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well id say yes the simpsons is funny but the funny in that show is spread out over 300+ episodes (not a good enough show to follow)

The Family Guy has more funny in just 50 episodes

I think this will be a big debate

and The family guy is a cancelled show because user ratings were down because FOX was changing the time it was on. The DVD set has sold so many copies and the online petition has been signed by so many people

(i was # about 123,000 something)

i hope they bring it back

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah but the Simpsons have been on for like 14 years because its so funny, so really Family Guy couldnt have more funny in 50 shows. On that note also, it comes down to what people find funny and what they dont. Like, i think Homer rocks because hes so stupid, but some people might not find him funny at all. But I also loved Family guy for stewie....I enjoy both shows

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AMEN

and you didnt vote on the poll because....

D

·
0 Posts
hmm family guy.. simpsons is pretty good.. but family guy is awesome.. plus the simpson has sucked mega the past season or two

·
Registered
885 Posts
hueys got it right. ive grown up with the simpsons...ever since i was a little kid i would watch it. you can say family guys better...its a newcomer (even though its not on anymore). family guy is really funny and it would be so sweet if they brought it back....but the simpsons is absolutely the greatest show ever made...PERIOD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Family Guy fo sho. Simpsons is funny too but peter griffin is soo funny!!!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts