Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
BOOYOYYAAHHHHH HECK YES
ok my trivia im gonna start out easy ok guys?

1. What instrument does lisa play?-what does homer call it?
2. Whats homers middle name
3. Was homers mom:
A. Druggie
B. Fugitive on the run
C. Hippie
D. Just a normal mother
4. What is Grandpa simpsons first name - EASY
5. Bart took some pills to help him study- what were they called?

OK GUYS DO NOT LOOK ON WEBSITES FOR ANWSERS OR HELP, JUST GUESS FROM WHAT YOU KNOW

Oh yeah, this is already over, I am the simpsons masta!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice work: Now im going for my more difficult quiz eheheheh its still EASY but its a hair harder

True or False time:

1. Homer is bald
2. Krusty the klown is really a female
3. There is 13 episodes in the first season
4. Lisa kissed Melhouse
5. There is really 2 seamour skinners
6. Bart won a contest for farting the abcs
7. Marge's pearls have been on for every episode
8. Ralph wiggum has a high IQ
9. Otto had the chance to marry a girl but skipped it
10. Apu owns an elephant

·
Registered
50 Posts
labelskate said:
In the opening scene, as the cashier guy scans maggie on the register, what does it say on the screne?

No one will ever get this!!
You mean in the old introductions?
Oh easy! The guy scans maggie across and on the little tiny screen it says "Sale" in fine print, :p

·
Registered
50 Posts
you missed 2/10 nice work,
Lisa kissed melhouse in like the middle episodes, they were in the tree house and she kissed him just once on the cheek but hey a kiss is a kiss, and apu does own an elephant, remember the time he has his secret garden their was an elephant there ahahaha, and pm me the anwser to what it DOES say on the lil cashier thing

·
Registered
50 Posts
and homer has 2 little hairs on his head like you said its a round M and meaning that he is NOT bald bald people have no hair

but hey ill give it to yah!:cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
i already told you i gave you credit and let you get it right, you missed the Melhouse Kiss and Apu Elephant thats all no bald thing, like i said!! AND ps CHECK YOUR MAIL BOX BECAUSE I EMAILED YOU A MSG!!!!:cool: :eek: :D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
labelskate said:
In the opening scene, as the cashier guy scans maggie on the register, what does it say on the screne?

No one will ever get this!!

easy.......(i am the simpsons master, i just havent seen this thread since yesterday) it says NRA4EVER, im not to sure if thats how they spelled it but thats it

·
Registered
50 Posts
on the back of his head is a little zig zag thing, some people are bald but have back hair so no your wrong ahahahhahahah BOB

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quimby is based on nixon and i dont no the bb gun thing, daisy maybe but i do know it hasnt always been under there

·
Registered
50 Posts
WAIT remember the episode where bart shoots the bird with nelsons gun? marge said he CANT have a bb gun meaning he DOESNT HAVE ONE, he aims for the bird and thinks "this isnt right" and then he aims at the tree and still hits the bird and nelson is like WOW CURVED SHOT!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nelson said, "your a natural born killer, even accounted for the crooked sights" or sumthing to that effect, and thats not the gun since it belonged to nelson

·
Registered
50 Posts
I said "i dont belive bart owns a gun"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts