Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of these shows do you like best and why.

Well here is mine in order

1)Family Guy
2)Futurama
3)Simpsons

Family Guy, I don't why but it has that special something. Some may be surprised I picked Futurama over the Simpsons. I don't why, I laugh more at Futurama and the Simpsons seems repetitive after a few episodes.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
1 futurama
2 simpsons
3 family guy

futurama is the best its rarly on so each time its good
simpons is next bc its a classic and funny ****
family guy is ok some shows arent that great

·
Registered
70 Posts
b_heald said:
1 futurama
2 simpsons
3 family guy

futurama is the best its rarly on so each time its good
simpons is next bc its a classic and funny ****
family guy is ok some shows arent that great
oh no you didnt
1. family guy
2. simpsons
3. futurama

family guy's humourously offensive in a blatant kind of way, they will say things you would never think would be put on tv
simpsons because of the satire and criticism of current day events

·
Registered
837 Posts
1. Family Guy
2. Simpsons
3. Futurama

Family guy just all around owns simpsons and futurama.
The simpsons used to be funny, but now there not as funny.
Futurama has funny parts sometimes, but not all the time

·
Registered
285 Posts
1.-Family guy and simpsons(I couldnt decide which I like more) family guy because... well... i spent my $20 canadian dollars on the box set of seasons 1 and 2 and its just randonly hilarious in ways that i would never have thought possible, and simpsons because its been around so long i've seen practically everyone and yet it still makes me laugh(even the repeats)

2.-Futurama, I dont even like futurama and would rather place shows like southpark and king of the hill in this position

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Out of those three, Family Guy is my favorite because it pertains to my generation a little more than the other two. The Simpsons are Futurama are both good shows, but I won't go out of my way to watch either of them.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Family guy rocks. I cant believe the show got taken off the air. It is coming back to fox though. I love how its so sporradic, like when someone falls, in one frame they are standing up and you hear a bang and in the next frame they are down. Its stupid crap like that but it is so funny.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Family guy rocks. I cant believe the show got taken off the air. It is coming back to fox though. I love how its so sporradic, like when someone falls, in one frame they are standing up and you hear a bang and in the next frame they are down. Its stupid crap like that but it is so funny.

haha first episode ever, peter licks the butter rum ice cream conee, and in a blink of an eye he's down

1 - 20 of 33 Posts