Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, heres the lowdown. Me and Austin made a website, http://wheels.at/offroadforum and a forum http://kickme.to/off-road using a program extremely similar to vBulletin, It has snowmobiles, ATV's, and Dirtbikes. We our looking for mods for when the forum picks up. Check it out! Also, our site needs pics and reviews, so check that out and email them to austin! Thanks guys, hope you like 'em. Tell me what ya think!

·
Registered
21 Posts
fill this out....

Computer knowledge: I will be honest i am no computer wiz but i have sum knowledge

Experience: Dirtbiking? I have been riding for about 2 years now i can do tricks such as a no footer and a no hander(workin on a nothing!)I have jumped distances up to 45 feet

Tell us about yourself:I live in Leesburg Virginia and attend Loudoun County High School. I am in the 9th grade. I have a pretty good knowledge about dirtbikes and I have always wanted to be a mod for something.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, sign up at the forum and we will make you mod a few boards. Also, for the website, can you write a review on your CR80 ? Just read the other ones and write it like that. Also, try to get some pics to us of your CR80, i will have pics of my 2K2 KX85 up in a few days.
Oh yeah, if it goes slow for you, its the server. We are currently getting a new one and it should be up by the end of the week.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I registered My name is CR-Dirt-Rider I won't be able to get pics up until christmas(askin for a digital camera) But I will gladely write a review on my bike. I do have aim and my name is Blacklabel967 and my email is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts

Computer knowledge: i know basic HTML, and some things, not much tho

Experience: well, I've been BMXing for about 2 years, and I've been skateboarding for about three, but i havent done dirtbiking yet, and i have ridden ATV's

Tell us about yourself: I live in Arizona, I'm in junior high, and i love extreme sports. I love to skate, rollerblade and BMX, and have yet to try dirtbikes. I have ridden ATV's and i love em!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does ANYONE know anything about ATVs dirt bikes or snow mobiles?!?!?!?!?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts