Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
i have been kicked there by a 7 year old and shot there with a paintball so if need be hes getting a kick in the balls. that is in a life or death situation other then that **** now

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Like the title is, it is certainly situational.

You touch my gf and know shes taken... you lose your balls.

Your try to kill me... you lose your balls.

Other than that, not to many things will make me violate the man-law.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
It all depends on the situation. If it's in a fight where you are somewhat evenly matched and it is mutual and not someone jumping the other, then I think it should be off limits and even "dishonorable." If you are severely outmatched then chances are the fight is not so much over a "dispute" but rather the tough dude is looking for a fight and starting **** just because he can...then I think nothing is off limits.

Example: I'm a slender guy. For my size I'd say I'm pretty strong...but if someone who weighed about 220 were to want to fight me, I'm obviously at a loss. I wouldn't go for the nuts first thing as that's cowardly, but if he was going to bust my face on the ground or cut me with a broken bottle I'm going to do whatever I can to defend myself as we're not even in terms of strength. Not going for weak spots when you are desparate would be terrible decision making. I would rather knee a dude in the crotch than go to the hospital any day.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I got shot right in the head (not the one on my neck) and it left a ****ing welt. it was shot point blake by a friend in the parking lot.

would i ever want to go through that again? no. would i do it to someone else? gladly.

p.s. that person is no longer my friend.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
life or death....

They would be urinating blood for a few days. thumup:

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
DJS2 said:
I got shot right in the head (not the one on my neck) and it left a ****ing welt. it was shot point blake by a friend in the parking lot.

would i ever want to go through that again? no. would i do it to someone else? gladly.

p.s. that person is no longer my friend.
me too, except mine wasnt point blank.

if i get jumped, ill kick everyone of those ****ers in the nuts........twice! just cuz they dont deserve to have balls since they had to jump u in the first place.
like someone said before, if it were a fairly even fight than i dont think u should cuz that is very dishonorable.

i once had a girl (soccer player mind you) come up from BEHIND wen i was standin with my legs spread and kick me as hard as she could. cuz she thought itd be "funny" thats the closest ive ever come to slapping a girl.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
if its was a mutual fight, i wouldnt need nothin but my bare fist. i dont like to fight dirty, but as soon as i see a weapon, my size 11=his nuts 5 times.

but this is all hypothetical. and if i'm ever in that kinda situation, i'll more than likely have a nice and big knife in my pocket. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
i uh dont think id have a problem with hitting a guy in the balls if it was a life or death situation
and ill have you know ive yet to meaningly hit a guy there : )

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
is the man that we must punch/kick in the balls trying to kill me in the situation, or is he an innocent bystander that i must kick/punch to survive? if that latter, then no.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Skate and Paint said:
i once had a girl (soccer player mind you) come up from BEHIND wen i was standin with my legs spread and kick me as hard as she could. cuz she thought itd be "funny" thats the closest ive ever come to slapping a girl.

sorry dude, but if you were in public, with your legs spread enough for somebody to kick you in the nards, then you deserve it

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
personally.

shotgun solves all problems.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts