Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am saving up for the d-day scenario this coming up year. i wanna save every dollar i get. as of now, i have $107 and much much more to come

any ideas on how much i should bring? im gunna use my Ion. my only thing is that i wanna buy Fable for xbox, which is like $16 or $17

should i skip buying that or buy it and then continue saving?

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
yeah, figure paint is 72 bucks a case or so, plus theres so much crap there to buy. so much impulse buying. my freinds bought a whole new gun set, just because it came with a gun, barrel, mask, hopper, and CO2 for 20 bucks, lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
For D-day you have to figure you'll need
Money for gas down
Food
Registration money
paint money
spending money for all the shops and vendors
couple bucks for air
money for gas on the ride back

it does all start to add up after awhile so it's a good idea to start saving early and bring extra, its better to have it and not need it than to need it and be outta luck

·
Registered
334 Posts
i went this year, it was sooo freaking tight, butttt fable is a really really good game. just buy it, you still have a ew months to save for dday

·
Registered
87 Posts
I liked fable but i got bored after like 2-3 days so just rent it and Save big time! Im going to stalingrad and D-day, along with 3 man tourney in february, Gonna Be Sick

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea, my friend let me borrow it and i just beat it yesterday, so if i ever wanna play it i can borrow it from him now. it was wicked good, except for the fact that it was short as hell and the bosses are wayyyy to easy

BTW, i have $435 now saved up

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ugh i have like 350 now cuz i had to christmas shop

anyhow, can anyone make a guess at how much money i will use, just a simple guess?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Paintball3691 said:
I am saving up for the d-day scenario this coming up year. i wanna save every dollar i get. as of now, i have $107 and much much more to come

any ideas on how much i should bring? im gunna use my Ion. my only thing is that i wanna buy Fable for xbox, which is like $16 or $17

should i skip buying that or buy it and then continue saving?
fable for the pc is much better than the one for the x-box

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
You're going to be the annoying 12 year old on the field that everyone hates, but it's ok, lol. Just don't act like a know it all or a tough guy, and let the older guys run the show. Know your role, and be a grunt, that's all there is to it.

I know that role kinda sucks, but as a young player you will get little to no respect. It's part of the game, don't let it get you down. One day you shall be old enough to be take seriously, lol.

- Brian

1 - 20 of 31 Posts