Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RATE: $49.00 per person, pre registered by 06/30/05 If you have a group of 20 or more, the rate is reduced to $45.00 per person! All Group Leader Benefits Apply. (Rate is $59.00 if you register late or at the gate!)
RESERVATIONS: Call us at 1-800-SKIRMISH (1-800-754-7647). We strongly recommend pre-registering as soon as possible as we are expecting over 3000 players this year!
ROLES: We have two new roles this year - Prison Guards and P.O.W's (Prisoner of War). Please let us know when making your reservation if you'd like a specific role in the game (medic, demolition, corpsman, engineer, intel, artillery, p.o.w, prison guards ). If available, we will sign you up once your reservation has been paid in full.
PAINT: Event Paint Only (Draxxus, plus another brand yet to be determined)
PAINT PRICES: Cases are $72.00 and up depending on quantity purchased.(see our full list of paint prices on the rates page)
FILLS: CO2 and/or N2 Fills - 7 fills for $5.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT: If rental equipment is needed, there will not be an extra charge. However, you must have a major credit card to use as a security deposit until the equipment is returned.
CAMOUFLAGE: No rentals available. You will be able to purchase camo suits at great discounted rates!
FOOD: Available for sale throughout the game. You can also bring own.
WATER: Limited water supply at the fields, we strongly recommend bringing extra water!
CAMPING: Free camping permitted at the fields Friday and Saturday night. No open fires!!
CREDIT CARD/CASH: While there is limited credit card capability at the fields, it's very, very slow!! We strongly recommend using cash for purchases during the game. There are NO ATM's at the fields!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK-IN & PARKING: Directly at the Skirmish Fields
**On FRIDAY, JULY 8th - There will be advanced check-in from 3:00 to 6:00 pm for ANYONE that wants to avoid the Saturday crowds. We strongly recommend this as we are expecting over 3000 players Saturday!!! As an added incentive, all D-day players that check-in early will be permitted to play CASTLE NIGHTS FOR FREE on FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

*SCHEDULE:

Friday
3:00 to 6:00pm: Early Check-in for those interested. Please let us know when calling to make D-day reservations if you plan on checking-in Friday!
6:00pm: FREE Castle Nights Game in the torch lit Tippmann and Dye Castles for all D-day players that check-in early!!

Saturday
7:30am: Gates Open
8am - 10am: Check-in, Paint Sales, Team Assignments, Field Map Distribution (once reservations are made, you will be given a specific time between 8 and 10am)
10:30am - 11:30am: Game Orientation, Objective Assignments, Rules Briefing, Chronographing
12Noon Saturday: Game Starts

Sunday
1am Sunday Morning: Game breaks so players can rest and catch some z's.
7am Sunday Morning: Game begins again
12Noon Sunday: Game Ends, Awards Ceremony Begin

*Note - Schedule is a list of approximate times, they are subject to change a little!

CALL 1-800-SKIRMISH FOR RESERVATIONS!!!

Anybody here going? Its an awesome game, thier looking to get 3000+ this year, its gonna be great.

Deutchland Uber Alles!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me and some friends are going to the Washington-Oregon d-day. Four days of paintball. We made our own tank and everything. It will be awesom. I am going to use two different guns, first a fully customized tippmann 98 with tear drop barrel, drop forward with on/off valve, collapsable stalk, halo electronic hopper, expansion chamber, response trigger, and a marksmann scope. Also a diablo mongoose.

-Angel

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
never been to one of these events before would we get pwned or is it n00b safe :(

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Of course I’m going! My guys have a little surprise for the people of Skirmish this year ;) Alpha and I were trying to organize a PBF BBQ for Saturday night. So let me know who’s going from PBF and we’ll get some contact information to set something up.

Oh yea, it is n00b friendly, you'll have a blast!

- Brian

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE='ME]never been to one of these events before would we get pwned or is it n00b safe :([/QUOTE]

oh, definently noob safe, its basically just woodsball on a larger scale. last year was my first senario and i had a great time.

good to here your going again headly :)

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you suck, go die

plus, most of us here in the north dont feel like driving for 18 hours when we can just drive for 5 hours to a game which is just as good(as ive been told by people ho have gone to both)

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Silly 13 year old, do not speak of things you know nothing about. If you've never been up here to Skirmish, then you can't talk now can you? I won't make fun of the OK D-Day because i've never been there. I've heard things i do not like about it, but that doesn't mean that i'm not willing to try it out.

Grow up, mature up, and you'll go much farther in life.

- Brian

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
mhm straighten up. I havent gone to d-day since...2 years ago i think. I am poor right now, so i am a no go, sorry guys.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm going!!! This event is going to kick @$$, i went to world record game and i thought that was awesome considering the number of people. But now over 3000 people! I can't even wait! Lord Headley hit me up later wit news on that PBF BBQ

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
=( =( =( I CANT GO i have to work at a camp for 6 weeks ...

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Well, Alpha isn’t going now, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have one now does it!? If we get enough people to make it worth while then we’re definitely doing it. I won’t be hard to find at all… like I said… look for the ice cream truck ;) I must not speak anymore!

Ninja vanish!

- Brian

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ill try to bring down some wings for the BBQ, show you guys what real buffalo wings are like.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Hope too see all of you this time. Like i said, there will be no reasons not to find me this year. Besides the PBF stickers on my marker and mask, and tool box, and eventually the truck, how many people drive an ice cream truck to skirmish? lol

- Brian

1 - 20 of 174 Posts