Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I hate you prophet.

I wanted to get certified and start jumping for my 18th birthday, but money became an issue (blasted car). My dads pararescue though and he still jumps fairly freqently, to keep his jump pay. My mom isn't too enthusiastic about me wanting to though. My dad had a serious accident right before I was born. In short; my dad and another pj coming down towards the same target, get too close, parachutes starve eachother, entaglement follows, two guys fall aprox. 75 feet on 1/2 a chute, bones break everywere, my dads leg is in pieces, parts of other guys hip poking through skin, mom in helicopter with two screaming men on way to hospital, dads leg held together by metal for a year or so.

·
Registered
216 Posts
why would anyone want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. ya'll must be paintballer lol

·
12,110 Posts
My uncle has over 900 jumps, and I'm going to go in a few years. EVer been to one of those freefall machines? Its basicly a turbine on its side, and you jump over it and get a "freefall" experience. I did one in Las Vegas when I was 8. Pretty cool ****.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i went skydiving 3 months ago with my cousin while we were in Tennessee. It was ****ing amazing !!!! i want to do it again this summer, one guy who jumped w/ us was using a snowboard and doing all the spinny moves and stuff. I would recomend skydiving to anyone !!!

·
12,110 Posts
HEres a better one, has anyone ever soloed? Tandem is nothing compared to being able to actually control yourself in freefall and not have a fat 40 year old guy strapped to your back.

·
Registered
905 Posts
my brother went a few weeks back. He told me his instructor looked exactly like tom cruise, so it made it that much cooler.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts