Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yay. Well I got it. $1990. The kids next to me when I paid for it were like wtf because I already paid for $1500 of it before I went, and my bill was like $520 total.

Only pic I have so far because im at hotel in Tampa and its hard to upload pictures from my laptop.

Few more pictures
Spring reg thing.

Ram

Logo

Eyes

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are quite rich if you can afford this, especially on top of the Ego7 you just bought.

9/10
Eh I guess.

Heres more stuff from today..

Loot from today:

2 Gloss Black A1 CP Reg Adaptors

13 Bawls

Sl-74! yay. Cycles at 44bps btw. and a Techflex mat, not sure if its in the picture.

Bunch of stickers and frisbees and stuff. I got a free PE lanyard for doing some corporate spying. *********** was selling Ego7s for less then they should of been.
Deimus: I didn't see hybrid there at all.

Ego7 upgraded to 3.1

Also got a Pulse RF Chip, but don't want to go take pictures of it.

Also, huge thanks to Mike Canto from Extreme Skate & Paint. He was the one who let me pre-order it, and he actually held two for me since he wasn't sure what color I wanted. Also, he took Ego7 to the tech thing for me because it was in an area where you had to have an NPPL ID or whatever, and I didn't bring mine.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
you know you wanna donate me some money right? anywho 9/10.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Im 18 with no job. I just save the bit of money I get every week for only paintball.
then how in the world could you have bought 3k+ in paintball stuff if you spend the tiny bit of money for paintball?

IDK, not accusing you, but I'm just confused.

10 because I love SL-74's. Especially trooper ones.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Im 18 with no job. I just save the bit of money I get every week for only paintball.
shens on that. you would have had to save up for at least a year and a half for both the 07 and sl-74. and if you spend it on paintball I doubt you waited a year and a half to buy that stuff.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shens on that. you would have had to save up for at least a year and a half for both the 07 and sl-74. and if you spend it on paintball I doubt you waited a year and a half to buy that stuff.
Alright, don't believe me.

I have ways of making money besides a 'job.'

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, not selling drugs.

And I can't send anyone any bawls. A couple people on PbN already asked for them, and if I don't send them to them, I'll drink them my self.

No, dont have an A1. The two things are for some people. They asked me to pick them up for em.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts