Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an sl8r ( i know, I know hold the applause)but i want to help me find upgrades cause i want to change the look and at least try to upgrade it i know its hard but i need help hyper link me to any thing you got

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
there shouldnt be any performance upgrades for it.

The sl8r is a upgraded version of the ego08 so it should have every posible upgrade for it.

BTW why spend $1800.00 on a gun?

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
there shouldnt be any upgrades for it.

The sl8r is a upgraded version of the ego08 so it should have every posible upgrade for it.

BTW why spend $1800.00 on a gun?
Because he wanted to. Some people want the best of the best and have the money for it. Obviously for those who are tight on money its not a smart investment but if he is willing to dump that money into paintball im all for it.

also if you rally want it to be custom give this guys a call:

ODDpb.com - Custom designed Graphic Anodizing, Laser Engraving, and General Paintball Design

·
MW ARMY
73 Posts
there are no upgrades... at all. everything planet eclipse could put into this marker they did. its top notch
custom anno, but all sl8rs are drop dead sexy

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
there are no upgrades... at all. everything planet eclipse could put into this marker they did. its top notch
custom anno, but all sl8rs are drop dead sexy
Then again a downgrade to one person is an upgrade to another. What if he wanted an 8" drop, stock and bipod on his sl8r? He may want to switch out the feedneck too or something also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts