Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have their's extremely messed up? Over thanksgiving weekend I stayed up til 3am each day. Now, yesterday I missed school because I was up til 3am the night before, and I felt like crap 3 hours later when I had to wake up. Last night I went to bed at 11, and this is semi-normal I suppose, but I woke up late and missed by ride, and I ended up walking. I just woke up at 10:30, after falling asleep at 6 watching family guy.

I'm probably going to have a hard time sleeping. I really hope I can get back on a schedule naturally. In the past, when I was in elementary school, I did the same thing. I would read until really late in the night, and not have an energy in the mornings. Now it matters more, and especially because my pre-calc teacher is going at a fast pace, and my chem teacher isn't letting me make up my test. I was out for a field trip and she said it is too bad, I should have come after school or before I left. She wanted me to skip a class to go. Yeah, right.

Yeah, I got a little off-topic, I started blogging perhaps.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
My sleep schedule is messed up as well. Lately I've been working morning shifts and still staying out partying all night. What I will do is party till 3 or 4 am and sleep a few hours and go to work. Then come home and sleep about 5 hours and go out and do it again. Then on days I dont go out I'll go to sleep around 8 or 9 and sleep 13-14 hours if I don't work.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
My schedule is always messed up. Some days I'm up all night, other days I fall asleep at ~9:00pm. I can never keep a set schedule for more than a few days.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I usually go to sleep around 2-3. And wake up at 7 MWF. And sleep until 11 am on tuesday and thursday.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Serious post but smoke a lot of pot.

I know I'm going to be sleeping like a baby tonight. As long as the girlfriend doesn't want to talk real late.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Serious post but smoke a lot of pot.

I know I'm going to be sleeping like a baby tonight. As long as the girlfriend doesn't want to talk real late.
Long story, but I got ripped of a quarter ounce.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
'Quarter ounce.' Hehe. Don't front cash, bro.

My sleep schedule is pretty messed up, but I guess it'd be considered normal for a college kid. Bed around 2-3 go to class, maybe pass out until 6-7. This is a weekday, weekends just **** me up bad.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't front cash, bro.
It was a friend who I thought I could trust. :(

Does anyone take those sleeping pills? I'm not thinking about actually take them, but I wonder if they work.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
It was a friend who I thought I could trust. :(

Does anyone take those sleeping pills? I'm not thinking about actually take them, but I wonder if they work.
Smoke 3 bowls then take a lortab or two. Best sleep you'll ever have in your life. thumup:

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
It's rather difficult to have a proper sleep schedule in a dorm, at least for me. Roommates, neighbors, etc.

Thanks to naps, coffee, and ritalin (prescribed to me, don't get any ideas...), the need for a proper sleep schedule is not so important to me. I'm probably going to die when I'm like, 40 because of this, but at least I'll have a degree :hug:

I try and avoid smoking before shortly before sleeping. It is indeed great sleep, but then it's even more difficult for me sleep the next time when I haven't smoked. Vicious cycle...

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Well, I work nights, usually 5-11, so im not really ever in bed before 2. Some days I force myself to get up early for whatever reason needed, others I sleep the day away, all depends on what I have going on.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha I suppose you are right, I wouldn't be buying THAT much. Oh well I felt like I should add it.

Anyway, I after I fell asleep last night, I woke up on time and I think I may be back on a 'normal' schedule. This is good because I have a lot of pre-calc homework to do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts