Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase either a shocker or a proto slg ul 09 which is a better gun :confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks made my mind uo proto it is but I cant decide if I should go for the rail or the slg ul I do have a budget

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks made my mind uo proto it is but I cant decide if I should go for the rail or the slg ul I do have a budget
what is your budget? if you get the slg you can get it from special ops paintball cheaper then all other sites, only downfall that it is black

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked that web site and they dont have a slg ul 09 only the slg but thanks anyway I dont mind to get one with out the ul frame i will have to put one on it later which I like doing things like that myself makeing it one of a kind alittle bit here and there. I am a one of kind kinda guy :cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and my budget is 200-300 max unless i save up for something big an I dont have patience for it some times

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't think they sell the slg ul frame seperately and I heard the solenoid sizes are different between the basic and ul so you may have trouble trying to get a ul frame on an slg basic. They do sell matrix ul frames seperately but not even different matrixes are interchangeable with the frames so you would probably have to void the warranty to get the frame on there if it is even possible.:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts