Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone name a good free one? I need to cut the last 2 minutes off Pink Floyd The Wall to put it on a cd. I need to be able to slice big music files also.

~Andrew

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Jrow17 said:
ive got a pretty sharp knife, will that help you at all?
children these days are becoming so voilent.. damn movies and video games. blame the government!

you gotta guess who i am, ill give you a clue, im fat and i hate georgebush. 1st person to get it its a e-pat on the back

·
Registered
373 Posts
CH4OS said:
children these days are becoming so voilent.. damn movies and video games. blame the government!

you gotta guess who i am, ill give you a clue, im fat and i hate georgebush. 1st person to get it its a e-pat on the back
My fifth grade teacher.

·
12,110 Posts
CH4OS said:

Oprah? Oh no, nevermind she's skinny this month.

·
Registered
649 Posts
CH4OS said:

Michael Moore 0?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
if you have NERO, it has something called 'SoundTrax' and "Wave Editor'. both can be used to edit songs, ive taken songs and added more bass, or treble, or changed the equalizer. so try downloading it, or if you want, send the song to me and ill do it for you. tomorrow would be good, just IM me at ja389.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts