Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy hell that was one awesome show. I pushed my way pretty much all the way up front about halfway through shadows fall, and stayed there til about halfway thru slipknot. i felt like I was going to pass out cuz it was so hot n rank in there, and the whole crowd was pushing and shoving and we were all getting smashed into each other. I took tons of pics and vids, dunno if they'll come out very well

after lamb of god and before slipknot, they tried dropping a curtainin front of the crowd to hide the stage. problem is, they dropped it almost on top of the people in the front, and they tore that ***** down :devil: joey did a drum solo and it was awesome. he was on this rotating, lifting pedestal, it lifted him about 15 feet in the air, turned around a few times, then tipped over so he was parallel with the ground :eek: spun around a few times again then went back upright. corey said they're recording for a live album, and said we were the best california show thumup: better than san diego and l.a.

can't wait til next month, mudvayne and american head charge thumup:

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
huh i dunno, shouldn't be like that...lemme see if i can fix em
k fixed, for some reason it was linking to a thumbnail :sly:

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know they're ****ty pics but it's only a 2mp camera and I was in the front of the crowd and everyone was smashin eachother

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I love Lamb of God..

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
make sure you get there early as possible if you want to be up front and not have to fight your way up there. I'm pretty strong, but when 1,000 people are pushin back it's kinda hard to move em :p I got there at about 1pm, doors opened at 6, i got in the wrong line (for the stands rather than the floor) so i ended up even farther back in the line, but it's all good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts