Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smart Parts: Freak Jr. vs. All American

Hey guys,

I need a new barrel. Probably the Freak Jr. or the All American made by Smart Parts.

Which should I get? I really like the looks of the All American, but if the Freak Jr. performs better, than I will get that.

Thanks!

·
Registered
451 Posts
the freak jr will perform like a freak with fewer bores to choose from. so if it's performance that you want, get the freak jr. you can buy the all american barrel tip for the freak, so i dont see any reason that you cant get the all american tip and have your freak jr look like an all american

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Huchacool3 said:
the freak jr will perform like a freak with fewer bores to choose from. so if it's performance that you want, get the freak jr. you can buy the all american barrel tip for the freak, so i dont see any reason that you cant get the all american tip and have your freak jr look like an all american
Stupid Question: Where can I buy fronts?

Also, is this what the Freak or Freak Jr. kit looks like?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yes, and I believe if you buy a freak/freak junior (newer kits anyways) it comes with an all american front, or proggresive front. I'm not possitive, but most of the ones I've looked at are AA fronts.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
the freak jr is better then the AA b/c of the smaller bores giving u a better match which helps accuracy. Though if u know what bore ur paint always is buying say a cp 2 piece and choosing the correct bore would be best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts