Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my smart parts ion just because I am upgrading my gun selection. Perfect condition. I have done a good job at cleaning and maintaining the gun. It has and upgraded REDZ body kit, clamping feed neck, the original barrel, and REDZ 2 piece pepperstick.

I'm looking to get about $125 out of it.

For pics email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Im selling my smart parts ion just because I am upgrading my gun selection. Perfect condition. I have done a good job at cleaning and maintaining the gun. It has and upgraded REDZ body kit, clamping feed neck, the original barrel, and REDZ 2 piece pepperstick.

I'm looking to get about $125 out of it.

For pics email me at [email protected]
Not looking to buy but just to give a tip and not being a jerk its going to be hard to sell with out bob that's just from wht I've seen and heard from on forums sry

Are you planning on upgrading to a different marker?
And do you play in tournies

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sold it today. Yes Im looking for a new marker. I'm looking to play my first tournie soon with my team.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just sold it today. Yes Im looking for a new marker. I'm looking to play my first tournie soon with my team.
Notice and reason I was asking it if ur doing tourneys it wouldn't havebeena bad idea to keep as a back up but either way have fun playing tourneys wht new marker u lookin at?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts